New Vendor Manager (m/f/d) Electronics, Home, Sports, Tools in München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
... Come build the future with us!Amazon, one of the world’s leaders in e-commerce, is expanding its Retail business and looking for a smart and dedicated New Vendor Manager (m/f/d) Electronics, Home, Sports, Tools based in Munich to...
Come build the future with us!
Amazon, one of the world’s leaders in e-commerce, is expanding its Retail business and looking for a smart and dedicated New Vendor Manager (m/f/d) Electronics, Home, Sports, Tools based in Munich to facilitate new partnerships with vendors in Germany aiming at integrating their product portfolio into Amazon European websites. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day and immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and continuously inventing new efficiencies to offer great opportunities for our customers and for you!
Operating in a fast-moving and often ambiguous environment you will need to engage in projects that will drive business growth and help shape the future of Amazon Retail in EU. We expect that you can work autonomously, think both strategically and tactically, and take full control and responsibility for achieving your goals.
What is the role?
Your objectives will be to help building the best possible selection for our customers with the development of partnerships with new vendors in Germany. Your job will consist of prospecting, assessing, reaching out to and integrating both potential local and international vendors for Amazon. In your day-to-day job, you will be faced with numerous challenges such as:
· Identify, prospect and reach out to new vendors, analyze their potential for Amazon. You will lead first steps, by cold-calling potential partners and confidently explaining advantages and benefits of partnering with Amazon
· Be a business consultant to new vendors and provide insights and advice for them, being able to deal with different business profiles and sectors. Help new vendors to integrate their catalogue data into Amazon platform, master Amazon’s internal tools and train vendors on how to use these tools.
· Own strategic hold-out vendors or complex new vendors to increase selection.
· Show bias for action and resourcefulness to engage with high potential vendors who are hard to contact.
· Continually raise the bar when on-boarding vendors – focusing on those with highest potential and maximum customer impact.
· Pro-actively identify solutions and projects that help scale the New-vendor business.
- München, Deutschland; Deutschland, Europa
- Transport / Logistik / Fahrer / Kurier, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos registrieren