Office Manager - Human Resources / Administration (m/f/d) in Frankfurt am Main
Our company is currently looking for a HR Coordinator - Office Management / Administration (m/f/d) to support our team in Frankfurt.
Office, Culture & Team Fun:
- Welcoming visitors to our office and ensuring they are looked after
- Being a go-to person for Frankfurt and for external providers, including post, cleaning, supplies, equipment, invoices and other errands
- Managing weekly shopping and catering for any external and internal team events
- Help your fellow us with anything from replacing lost locker keys to booking travel
- Proactively gathering ideas and recommendations to continuously improve our office environment
- Helping to foster an environment of collaboration and social connection by helping to organise Frankfurt team events
- Preparing employment contracts, contract amendments, supplementary agreements, certificates and references and ensuring compliance with German labor regulations
- Helping with the implementation of our DE people policies
- Working with our payroll service provider, preparing and sending relevant data to them each month
- Assisting in managing benefits, compensation benchmarking and employee performance review cycles
- Working closely with your People Operations colleagues based in the UK to share best practices and ownership of projects
- Ideally you’ll have some working experience in HR and understand key aspects of German employment law
- We are looking for a real team player who can multi-task and support teams in cross-team projects
- You are highly motivated, results-oriented and have a hands-on mentality
- You have a confident, ‘can do’ and enthusiastic attitude
- You can handle the high degree of ambiguity that comes with working in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent communication skills, an outstanding command of German and are also fluent in English, so that meetings with our international team are no problem for you
We all enjoy:
- A smart, motivated and international team (we represent over 35 different nationalities)
- Every morning we get fully stocked fridges with whatever is needed to strengthen them. There are snacks (both healthy and less healthy) for the whole day
- Once a year we take over a ski chalet in winter so that you and your team can ski (and work) for a week. During summer we are drawn to the sun.
- Access to the gym membership program
- Exclusive participation in the daily commute
- Our home is in a nice office in the heart of the big city. In Frankfurt in the beautiful Ostend, our London office is located centrally in Fitzrovia
- Company-wide training courses with internal and external speakers
- 26 days of vacation a year, plus all public holidays, plus a free day for your birthday
- A paid volunteer day that gives you the opportunity to invest time to support a charity of your choice.
- Additional vacation so that you can take more time to travel or study outside of your vacation entitlement.
Our job offer Office Manager - Human Resources / Administration (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.
- Frankfurt am Main
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos registrieren