Intern Account Management (m/f/d) eCommerce / Marketing in Hamburg
You can shop anywhere, but you can only intern with us. Shopping is no longer a linear process. Learn how to operate in the world of Shopper Marketing.
You’re fully integrated with the team of Account-, Project- and Content-Managers and get insights into all aspects of the day-to-day work for clients like Procter & Gamble, GSK, and others in the field of eRetail.
- You self-responsibly take on operational and administrative tasks that provide vital support to the team
- You support the Project- and Content-Managers during the localization and implementation steps of the projects, helping to coordinate with our external agency partners and the international client teams
- You help audit the digital shelf, do competitive monitoring and help us keep in touch with our competitors’ communication, audiences and eRetail platform evolutions
We do not expect that you are already a professional in this field. Rather do we think it’s important that you’re flexible, willing to learn and bring a ‘can-do’ energy to the team.
- You should be able to self-organize, communicate well, be accountable and set yourself high standards for reliability and thoroughness
- You must have a passion for eRetail, eCommerce, or the digital space in general, and an interest and basic skill set in Project Management and Communications
- You speak and write English fluently
- It is essential that you have a work permit for Germany and reside in Germany during the time of the internship
- You should be looking for a mandatory internship as part of your studies for no less than 5–6 months
Within Integer Hamburg, we are a young, motivated and multicultural team of about 10 nationalities. We believe in culture and skills beyond static job descriptions and look forward to learning about you. You’ll find more into about us and our international agency network at integer.com
Our job offer Intern Account Management (m/f/d) eCommerce / Marketing sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos registrieren