Healthy participant clinical trial in the Netherlands PRA-21173X (€ 1.714,-)
Do you want to do something good for someone else and earn something at the same time? You can do this by taking part in a clinical trial. You can participate in drug research for various reasons. For example, because you want to give patients a better life. Or because you have a lot of time to spend freely during the research and you want to use the time at the research center in a pleasant or worthwhile manner. Or because you receive a compensation. Taking part in drug research is a worthwhile activity for everybody involved.
Was du machen wirst:
ICON is looking for participants for the study Inflammatory diseases. You will receive a gross compensation of € 1.714,- for your participation in the study.
During your stay at our research center in Groningen (the Netherlands) you will have a lot of time for yourself. You have time to study or you challenge your fellow participants to a game of table tennis, air hockey or darts. The living rooms have Playstations 4, TVs with Netflix. And of course there is fast WiFi that you can use with your smartphone, laptop or tablet. You do something good for someone else, while also earning some money and meeting new people!
What are you going to do?
You contribute to the development of a new drug that is being developed for Inflammatory diseases
For part 1, the trial consists of 2 periods, each of which you will stay in the research facility in Groningen for 5 days (4 nights). The follow-up visit will take place 2 – 6 days after your departure from the research facility after period 2.
- You will receive a gross compensation of € 1714 for participation in one of the groups of part 1.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€ 0.19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of € 12 and a maximum of € 160 (840 kilometers) per round trip, regardless of the mode of transportation.
Period of stays and research
Travel expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€ 0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of € 12,- and a maximum of € 160,- (840 kilometers) per round trip, regardless of the mode of transportation.
Was wir bieten:
- Gross compensation of € 1.714,-
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Medical screening possible in Groningen or Utrecht (the Netherlands)
- Free use of all facilities in the research center: such as: Playstation 4, Netflix, Wifi, darts, pool table, boardgames and a courtyard with table tennis.
Was wir erwarten:
- Kein Abschluss erforderlich
- You are a healthy male or female
- You are between 18 and 64 years old.
- You do not smoke
- Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18 and 30 kg/m
- As a female you can only participate if you meet one of the following conditions: You have passed the menopause (no periods for at least 12 months); or you have been sterilized.
Bist du der ideale Kandidat (m/w/d)? Dann bewirb dich jetzt und wir werden dich so schnell wie möglich kontaktieren.
Choose from one of the groups below and sign up without obligation!
Group A1 (compensation: € 1.714,-)
Stay 1: January 23 till January 27, 2022
Stay 2: February 2, till February 6, 2022.
Follow-up appointment: between February 8 and 14, 2022.
- Abitur, Andere, Fachabitur, Hauptschule, Realschule, Hochschule/Universität
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 1 - 34
- Nebenjob/Wochenendjob, Ferienjob, Minijob
- 1,714.00€ pro Stunde
- Verantwortlich für
- Participating clinical trial
- Landwirtschaft, Pflege / Betreuung / Babysitting
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!