(Senior) Learning & Development Manager - HR / E-Learning (m/f/d) in Lisboa
As (Senior) Learning Manager you will us maximize performance by effectively growing skills and knowledge.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry? We are one of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off. But it isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then we are the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You are building up new inspiring learning formats and are moderating internal training sessions.
- You are collecting learning needs across the company and proactively pushing learning opportunities which make an impact.
- You are developing concepts for virtual trainings and are creating e-learning content for our Emmies across the globe.
- You are organizing and moderating international onboarding events and are actively contributing with improvement ideas.
- You are rolling out our learning management system together with the team as well as our knowledge management tool containing great contents.
- You are doing research on learning trends and are coming up with innovative ideas.
Who we're looking for:
- Degree in psychology, pedagogics, sociology, communications or a comparable qualification.
- Work experience in personnel development, training, or other relevant fields.
- You are interested in working with digital learning approaches and tools.
- You are highly proactive and have a passion for learning and development.
- You are communicative and ready to moderate workshops and trainings.
- You enjoy developing creative ideas and have strong conceptional abilities.
- You like working in a fast-changing international environment with challenges that make you grow.
- You have great English skills both spoken and written. German is a plus.
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Our job offer (Senior) Learning & Development Manager - HR / E-Learning (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Personalwesen / HR
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos registrieren