Customer Service Working Student (German Speaking) (f/m/x)
Be part of the exciting journey of a high growth start-up with exposure to a scaling VC backed business!
Was du machen wirst:
Please note: We are only looking for native level German speakers
We are Yababa, and we’re on a mission to shape the future of multicultural grocery shopping in Europe. Our goal is to deliver a rich variety of groceries to people's homes with a convenient shopping experience. We offer a wide selection of high quality products from all over the Middle East and Turkey with a focus on fresh, halal and homely treats delivered to your door the same day.
We are an international team from all backgrounds, and just as much as we believe in the products we sell and the service we provide, we also believe in our people. We aim to become the leader in Grocery Delivery for multicultural foods and we are looking for driven, and inspired people who want to shape the future of groceries with us.
Our team brings domain expertise from some of the fastest growing global technology companies including Delivery Hero, Gorillas, TIER Mobility and Amazon among others. But, we’re not the only ones excited for this journey - we have recently closed a €13m Seed round led by some of Europe’s top investors including Creandum, Project A and Atlantic Food Labs.
Join us and become part of a diverse and highly motivated team on a common mission to change the way multicultural communities across Europe order groceries!
- Take care of customer inquiries mainly via chat and email using Freshdesk
- Take part in building processes and workflows for Yababa's Customer Service function from scratch
- You are the first contact point for our customers when it comes to questions related to our service offering
- Partner closely with other departments to ensure our customers are always satisfied
- Be the representative of Yababa's voice towards our customers
- Currently enrolled as a student at a German university.
- An excellent communicator, patient and empathetic
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken, Arabic or Turkish are a plus
- Experience in customer service or customer facing roles is a plus
- Availability to work on late (until 10pm) and Saturday shifts based on a rotating schedule is a must-have
- A fast learner - you can quickly understand new processes and tools and use your creativity to optimize workflows
- Berlin based
Was wir bieten:
- A unique opportunity to join the ride early and build one of the most promising early-stage and high growth e-commerce business in Europe
- Spice up your career - with our focus on becoming an international market leader there are many chances to grow within the team - upwards and sideways
- A mission led business - we want to provide alternative shopping opportunities to communities Quick-Commerce has forgotten
- A steep learning curve from day one - we value your growth and we’ll invest it in just as much as you will
- A once-in-a-lifetime chance to work in an inspiring and challenging environment and develop your commercial skills for the digital future of retail
- Enjoy an amazing team experience - be prepared for the after-work beers on the rooftop of our office in the heart of Berlin
Was wir erwarten:
- Keine Erfahrung vorausgesetzt
Bist du der ideale Kandidat (m/w/d) für diese Stelle? Dann bewirb dich jetzt und wir werden dich so schnell wie möglich kontaktieren.
As a part of a fast-growing startup, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory. We love seeing our crew blossom & growing with us! With a transparent company culture & stunning team spirit, we ensure a dynamic & international environment welcome to anyone! Plus, our flexible working arrangements support people at different stages in their lives. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you want to build something you are proud of & you believe in the vision, we want you on the team!
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Abitur, Fachabitur, Hochschule/Universität
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 10 - 20
- Zwischen 11.00€ und 13.00€ pro Stunde
- Verantwortlich für
- Customer Service
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos registrieren