Working Student (Legal) in Berlin
VISARIGHT is a VC-backed SaaS startup based in Germany and operating globally. Our goal is to build the leading immigration platform in Europe. Be a part of something impactful!
Was du machen wirst:
Are you interested in digitization and do you want to work in a fast-paced start-up environment instead of dusty authorities? Join us in shaking up the European visa market!
We provide the digital answer to the bureaucratic visa process. With innovative technology and digitalization, we aim to revolutionize immigration procedures and offer them faster, more efficient and cheaper than ever before. Our platform is part of the legal tech industry and we are looking for aspiring working students who will be inspired by our vision. You can expect a motivated and international team whose work has an impact beyond national borders.
- Legal research in different topics regarding migration law
- General communication with authorities regarding legal issues and status updates
- General Research of different information
- Proofreading of German letters
- Editing articles in legal matters
- Preparation of applications and templates
- You are currently studying law or a similar field of study
- You can communicate excellently both verbally and in writing and have excellent comprehension skills in English and German
- Enthusiasm for a dynamic startup environment and technology
- You have a structured way of working and excellent analytical thinking skills.
Was wir bieten:
- Compelling and attractive compensation
- Loads of opportunities for professional development
- Digital and entrepreneurial working environment that allows you to gain practical experience and expand your professional network in the field of Legal Tech.
- Experience working with big-scale international projects
- Work in strong & stable company
- All supplies needed for productive & effective work
Was wir erwarten:
- Communication skills
- Fluent English
- Fluent German
- 0 to 6 months of relevant experience
- Eingeschriebene/r Student/in an einer staatlich anerkannten Hochschule
Are you the ideal candidate (m / f / d) for this position? Then apply now and we will contact you as soon as possible.
How we work
VISARIGHT has around 30 people spread over 4+ countries in different time zones. We're a distributed team, though we have offices in Berlin & Magdeburg (DE).
We care more about the things you do rather than your set working hours. Most of us work Monday - Friday from 9 UTC to 18 UTC, and ideally, you'll overlap at least 5 hours with that. We try to be as asynchronous as possible but still feel that we need some “synchronicity” to work well.
We value commitment, ownership, proactivity, transparency, and respect. We're proud to have employees from many different nationalities, genders, ages, and backgrounds. We believe that diversifying our team is the right thing to do and necessary to build a product that works for and appeals to an audience that truly reflects our communities.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 20 - 30
- Zwischen 10.00€ und 12.00€ pro Stunde
- Verantwortlich für
- Legal research
- Jura / Recht
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos registrieren