Product Owner - IT Development (m/f/d) in Berlin
You have at least 5 years´ experience in a Product Owner role (m/f/d), preferably in the financial industry? Apply now!
As Product Owner (m/f/d), you will work very closely with the software development teams (internal and external) and act as interface to various stakeholders and business partners. In addition, you will collectively suggest and gather feature requirements and be responsible for building the product roadmap. Together with the technical experts, the Product Owner (m/f/d) transforms the product roadmap into development. Therefore, you will also prioritise and communicate the roadmap to the business partners ensure stakeholder acceptance and assume responsibility for the effective implementation of the defined features into the platform together with the development teams.
- You actively manage interdisciplinary stakeholders and participate in the development as part of an agile development methodology
- You independently analyse and clarifie business requirements and act as interface between stakeholders and end-users
- You provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories and ensure that the development team always has an adequate number of prepared tasks to work on
- You research and analyze the market, the users, and the roadmap of the product to keep the platform at the cutting edge – putting the user experience first
- You prepare decisions for top management to define a product vision and roadmap, helping to remove blockers
- You lead the planning of product releases and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities with business partners and internal clients
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a Product Owner role (m/f/d), preferably in the financial industry (ideally incl. international experience) and/or in a B2C product
- Experience with JIRA / Confluence desired
- Outstanding team spirit and communicational skills in international teams
- You are a self-managed and self-driven person
- You have an understanding of B2C platforms’ architecture, features and UX requirements
- Outstanding (oral and written) communication and presentation skills
- Solid experience with MS Office (particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You are an independent thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Challenging and varied tasks in a dynamic environment with many creative opportunities
- You work with international teams with motivated and interesting personalities
- Flat hierarchies and responsibility from day one
- Work in a growth company with a wide range of development opportunities
Our job offer Product Owner - IT Development (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos registrieren