Business Development Manager - Sales / Reporting / Growth Strategy (m/f/d) in Berlin
Our company is looking for a Business Development Manager - E-Commerce / SaaS (m/f/d) to join our team in Berlin.
- You create new out-of-the-box ideas on how to develop the pipeline
- You provide regular updates to leadership on sourcing efforts, market updates, and individual growth strategies
- You work cross-functionally with members of the I&I team
- You manage a pipeline and deal from conception to closed-won
- You attend conferences for Amazon sellers and build us a presence in the seller community
- You help develop and execute a growth strategy involving but not limited to building relationships with brokers, individual cold outreach, and pipeline development
- You create and identify opportunities to grow our portfolio of brands
- You will be responsible for helping source new acquisition opportunities
- You will report directly to the Senior Director of Growth and will be responsible for building relationships with brokers and sourcing new acquisition opportunities, all while helping to grow and manage existing brands
- You gained 4+ years of e-commerce / SaaS sales experience
- You have experience in running a full-cycle deal flow
- You show the ability to use SFDC, Looker, and other reporting tools
- You ideally have background in finance and investment banking and/or M&A
- You are a tenacious, ambitious team member who thinks outside the box, works creatively and strategically to ensure all growth goals are not only achieved but surpassed
- We are an equal opportunity employer
- We are a rapidly growing next generation e-commerce platform
- Fairness and integrity are the guiding principles behind everything we do
Our job offer Business Development Manager - Sales / Reporting / Growth Strategy (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos registrieren