Product Manager (m/f/d) in Frankfurt am Main
Help us to shape the product strategy of our API products that enable businesses to offer tokenized investment products to their customers. We are excited to get to know you!
You will ...
- manage the lifecycle of new features from discovery to validation and implementation phases
- create product concepts by combining and aggregating data and information from users, business stakeholders and the development teamsplit product concepts into meaningful user stories, manage and prioritize them in the backlog
- define a roadmap that helps the company in achieving its product goals in alignment with the organization’s key results and objectives
- evaluate market and customer insights to identify new potential product enhancements
- manage the quality assurance process to ensure that we deliver high quality products
- communicate and explain the roadmap as well as specific product enhancements to all internal and external stakeholders
- create customer-oriented product documentation to explain functionality and reduce customer support questions
- identify partners who can improve the product offering, manage and decide on the integration of projects resulting from these collaborations
- support the business project managers in onboarding new customers
We’re looking for someone who has ...
- 3+ years of experience in a product management role, experience in the startup industry is a plus
- knowledge in project and product management methodology (e.g. SCRUM, Design Thinking, Rapid Prototyping, OKRs)
- experience in designing API products with developers as the main target group
- good experience in design and mockup tools like Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD
- experience in analyzing data sets with tools such as R, SQL
- experience in working with external stakeholders, industry knowledge in banking or crowd financing is a plus
- fluent language skills in German and English
We’re offering ...
- the possibility to work remotely or in our quiet office in Frankfurt a.M. (skyline view included)
- to choose your own equipment that you need to feel comfortable
- a place in a diverse team of experts with a lot of practical knowledge of digital securities and tokenization
- training and coaching opportunities
- pionier spirit, exciting tasks and flexible working hours
Our job offer Product Manager (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.
- Frankfurt am Main
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos registrieren