Sales & Artist Liaison Director (m/w/d) in Berlin
To strengthen our team we are looking for an experienced Sales and Artist Liaison in full time starting as soon as possible.
Since 1997 we have established a distinct programme and realized ambitious installations not only in the gallery but also in various project spaces in Berlin. The gallery programme emphasizes on representational work, which combines various media and is multifaceted in its artistic strategies. The gallery works with internationally established artists, artist estates as well as with younger positions and has accompanied many of the gallery artists since the beginnings of their careers. we have participated regulary at international art fairs. 2020 we founded the experimental online platform New Viewings which is based on the idea of an utopian space for artistic production and ideas. Visitors get an overview of current discourses, curators and artist positions. It is also a marketplace.
Was erwartet dich?
- Activity in sales, support of customers and acquisition of new customers
- Preparation of fairs and be present at fairs
- acting as a primary point of contact for artists and artist estates on all matters
- also responsible for career strategy, studio liaison and exhibitions.
Was solltest du mitbringen?
- for a few years you have gained professional and practical experience in a gallery or in the art trade.
- in the past years you have further deepened your knowledge and sales activities and acquired additional skills. You have worked for at least three years in a sales position in an internationally oriented gallery in the German-speaking region.
- you have a demonstrable excellent command of German and English, strong communication skills and a feel for the expectations of demanding clients as well as renowned estates, foundations and museums.
- structured work method
- ability to work under pressure
- friendly appearance / positive charisma
- well-groomed appearance
- ability to work in team
Was bieten wir dir?
- a small office structure without hierarchical division
- close cooperation within the team
- working with originals
- a salary commensurate with your qualifications and experience (basic salary and success commission) with a permanent full-time position
- an international environment with long-term development prospects of a four-sided management position
We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date by e-mail to Barbara Thumm for the attention of Sylke Müller-Hasenpflug at email@example.com.
Our job offer Sales & Artist Liaison Director (m/w/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos registrieren