Healthy participant clinical trial in the Netherlands PRA-21653X (up to € 2.859)
Do you want to do something good for someone else and earn something at the same time? You can do this by taking part in a clinical trial. PRA | ICON is looking for participants for a study of a new compound that is being developed for the treatment of Leukemia and COVID-19 . You will receive a gross compensation of € 1.509 up to € 2.859,- for your participation in the study.
Was du machen wirst:
You can participate in drug research for various reasons. For example, because you want to give patients a better life. Or because you have a lot of time to spend freely during the research and you want to use the time at the research center in a pleasant or worthwhile manner. Or because you receive a compensation. Taking part in drug research is a worthwhile activity for everybody involved.
During your stay at our research center in Groningen (the Netherlands) you will have a lot of time for yourself. You have time to study or you challenge your fellow participants to a game of table tennis, air hockey or darts. The living rooms have Playstations 4, TVs with Netflix. And of course there is fast WiFi that you can use with your smartphone, laptop or tablet. You do something good for someone else, while also earning some money and meeting new people!
What are you going to do?
The trial consists of 2 parts: part 1 and part 2. You can participate in one part of the trial.
- Part 1 consists of 1 period during which you will stay in the research facility in Groningen for 8 days (7 nights). The telephone follow-up visit will take place 12 to 16 days after your departure from the research facility.
- Part 2 consist of 1 period during which you will stay in the research facility in Groningen for 16 days (15 nights). The telephone follow-up visit will take place 12 to 16 days after your departure from the research facility.
Note: You must be available for all dates to be able to participate in this study. These are the currently planned dates; however, these may be subject to change.
- You will receive a gross compensation of € 1509 for participation in one of the groups of part 1.
- You will receive a gross compensation of € 2.859 for participation in one of the groups of part 2.
Travelling expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€ 0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of € 12,- and a maximum of € 160,- (840 kilometers) per round trip, regardless of the mode of transportation.
Was wir bieten:
- Gross compensation of € 1.509 up to € 2.859,-
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Medical screening possible in Groningen or Utrecht (the Netherlands)
- Free use of all facilities in the research center: such as: Playstation 4, Netflix, Wifi, darts, pool table, boardgames and a courtyard with table tennis.
Was wir erwarten:
- Kein Abschluss erforderlich
- You are a healthy male or female
- You are between 18 and 65 years old.
- You do not smoke
- Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18.0 and 30.0 kg/m
Bist du der ideale Kandidat (m/w/d)? Dann bewirb dich jetzt und wir werden dich so schnell wie möglich kontaktieren.
Choose from one of the groups below and sign up without obligation!
Group 2b € 2.859
Stay: December 9 till 24, 2021
Two follow up appointments by phone on January 7 and 22, 2022
- Hauptschule, Realschule, Fachabitur, Abitur, Hochschule/Universität
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 1 - 34
- Karrierestarter, Teilzeitjob, Abendjob, Nebenjob/Wochenendjob, Ferienjob, Vollzeitstelle, Trainee, Minijob
- Zwischen 1.509€ und 2.859€ pro Monat
- Verantwortlich für
- participant clinical trial
- Management, Rezeption / Front Office / Empfang / Telefonist
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos anmelden