German Speaking Travel Experience Advisor for Airbnb based in Sofia(Bulgaria)
TELUS International Europe is the leader in the BPO sector in Bulgaria. We have almost 50,000 team members across 20 countries.
Was du machen wirst:
Our Partnership with Airbnb gives you a unique opportunity to become a part of the global team that focuses its attention on positively impacting the experiences that customers have when interacting with Airbnb by providing exceptional customer support at all levels. To achieve this mission, you will go the extra mile to support all who interact with Airbnb.
We are looking for an enthusiastic German Speaking Travel Experience Advisor for Airbnb Account to join our NEW Team.
If you are already an expert in the ins and outs of the Airbnb site and have exceptional people skills, then you are just the type of person we want to talk to. This team will be on the front lines working with our users every day.
- Provide friendly and efficient service to the worldwide Airbnb community
- Be the first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints/queries
- Respond professionally and with empathy to inbound/outbound phone calls, messaging, chat channels
- Demonstrate ownership of user queries until resolution
- Investigate, identify and escalate issues appropriately, by prioritizing urgent and sensitive matters
- Investigate, identify and escalate issues appropriately
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer queries
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources
- Recognize product and process issues that impact our community and submit reports and feedback
- Maintain accuracy and security of customer information on Airbnb systems
We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their future growth, encourage fun
and team-building projects!
Was wir bieten:
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Fully paid training
- Flexible working hours opportunity
- Additional health insurance and Transportation allowance
- Special Discounts and Offers (e.g. Food vouchers, Multisport cards)
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses and Recognition programs
- Realocation Assisstance
Was wir erwarten:
- Fluent in German (written and spoken) and have a good knowledge of English language
- Patience, empathy, and an ability to demonstrate confidence when imparting information
- Ability to positively communicate difficult messages
- Previous experience in hospitality/call center will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment
- Investigative skills with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals
Does it sound like the perfect job for you? Apply now!
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 35 - 40
- Verantwortlich für
- Travel Advisor
- Freizeit / Tourismus, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos anmelden