Account manager DACH nearby Amsterdam
Developing your sales skills as a (junior) Account manager StudentJob DACH without experience? Bring your sales mind and we will teach you the rest.
What are you going to do:
StudentJob International is a part of YoungCapital group and active in Germany, Holland, Belgium, France, Spain, UK, Sweden, Austria and Switzerland as an online jobboard for students and graduates. In the past few years we have been growing extensively and established client-relations with many international companies. For more information you can visit our website: studentjob.de.
Due to our rapid growth we are looking to welcome a (Junior) Account manager for the DACH market in our StudentJob International team in Hoofddorp (a city nearby Amsterdam). This is primarily a commercial role in a high growth environment. Focus is on sales and new business development.
Your most important tasks and responsibilities as a (Junior) Account manager:
- Sales and new business. Proactively generate new business with corporates, high volume companies or agencies through acquisition by phone.
- Key account management. Develop an intensive relationship with your top 10 accounts, according an account planning. This involves forecasting and contact moments by phone.
- Develop new products/services for your top clients, initiate pilots and tailor made offerings.
- Build and manage a strong relationship with online marketing for operating the website.
What we offer:
- Good salary, reimbursement of travel expenses, a bonus and various incentive programs.
- A job where you work amongst fun colleagues in an international environment with the best atmosphere!
- A strong foundation for your commercial career including trainings.
- 25 holidays + additional 6,5 (ADV days);
- A lot of fun, table tennis competitions and friday afternoon drinks.
What we ask:
- At least finished bachelor degree
- You are a native German speaker and you speak English fluently.
- A born seller, entrepreneurial and not afraid of cold calling.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- You take your own initiative and want to be responsible for your career growth.
Do you fit the profile as (junior) Accountmanager DACH and are you ready to be our new colleague? Then press the 'apply directly' button and we will contact you as soon as we can!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Vollzeitstelle (mit Erfahrung), Vollzeitstelle
- Responsible for
- Generating new business in the DACH region
- Published at
- Profession Sub-category
- Sales / Vertrieb
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
- Englisch, Deutsch
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!