- Create intuitive UI designs for atomic elements up to interfaces with high information density
- Design user interactions, from micro animations to multi-screen user flows
- Evaluate and optimize existing interface components of consider.ly
- Work close to the dev team and export your designs in a way so that we can directly implement them in HTML and CSS
What you should bring
- A high affinity for UX, UI, and design (obviously ;-) )
- An analytical mindset and keen eye to research best practices of existing UX-focused online tools
- Experience with designing user interfaces
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written)
What we offer
- Space for your own ideas and major contributions to consider.ly
- Support for your professional and personal training and fostering your skills
- Working closely with a highly motivated and UX-focused team
- Flexible work schedule and remote work
- A sustainable career perspective in a start-up and exciting market
Our job offer UX/UI Design - Start-up internship (m/w/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Veröffentlicht am
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?