We are re-connecting people with nature. We are the largest, fastest-growing camper sharing platform in Europe, backed by renowned international marketplace investors.
We have been transforming our company to a lean and agile organization, with a clear focus on user value. This means no more departments, but cross-functional teams working along the customer journey to best serve their experience and the company’s growth. We are constantly learning and adapting in an evolutionary, iterative way.
As we are both scaling further our german core market and getting ready to conquer more European markets, we are looking for a marketing growth lead, with an excellent T-shaped skill set (or better E-shaped), as well as enabler qualities. A cross-European expert, who understands and drives systematic customer acquisition to reach our ambitious growth goals in a lean way.
- You contribute significantly in making us the best known and loved outdoor brand in Europe, through implementing a data informed-strategy across all relevant channels and understanding of the local markets in major European countries
- You form reliable, data-driven forecasts of how acquisition is generating at least 100% growth YoY across all channels. You approach growth in a highly systematic and data-driven way. If data is not there you take responsibility for getting there
- You create and structure experiments in a lean MVP style that add to the holistic understanding and forecasting of how marketing activities and channels behave and can be played to contribute to growth in a predictable manner such as performance marketing or organic channels
- You empower and mentor our cross-functional acquisition teams, as well as other teams that require your marketing expertise. You inspire, guide and increase your own impact across the board by taking ownership of topics no matter the complexity while equally understanding that collaboration is key
- You are a hunter (not a gardener)! You are hungry for meaningful results and impact. You have a strong desire and determination to succeed. Your burning curiosity to find new ways pushes the company beyond its limits. Resilience, tenacity and risk affinity are anchored deeply in your character
- You have a track record of achieving marketing-driven growth rates >100% YoY in a fast-paced environment with a high level of ownership and responsibility
- You have experience in approaching growth and understanding the scalability of channels in a highly systematic way. You are very much test-driven and experienced in a very lean manner
- You are a prolific analytical and strategic thinker, able to translate strategy into action. You are results-driven, pragmatic and happy to put your hands on the ground if necessary. Numbers are your playground as they are the metrics of the big picture
- You have extensive experience in performance marketing or SEO including budgeting and projection responsibilities, as well as a sufficient understanding of brand marketing, ideally across international markets
- You have extensive experience in leading acquisition teams with different fields of expertise. You are a servant leader who knows when to push
- Experience in leading cross-functional, as well as international teams is a big plus, as this will be your exciting reality
- Not least - it’s fun to work with you!
What We Offer
- Being part of our Company's success story and actively helping shape and scale our company and its culture
- A unique international team that is intrinsically motivated and passionate for outdoor travel. People that embrace uncertainty as they see the opportunities within
- Responsibility, challenges and encouragement from day one, with the chance to create impact for good
- An open feedback culture as well as room for further personal growth
- Flexibility in working setup incl. a bright and open office located in central Berlin
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?