As a startup dedicated to public transport, our vision is to make buying tickets for passengers as easy as possible. Therefore, we are developing a ticketing system that automatically detects beginning and end of a ride. Based on the detection, it is possible to provide passengers with the cheapest tickets.
The problem we are trying to solve is challenging: developing a reliable ride detection algorithm based on data from smartphone sensors while creating a solution that attracts both passengers and public transport providers.
We value active collaboration and independent work. We believe that together we can build a great solution that will have a major impact on public transport.
contribute your own ideas to our mobile application and shape how passengers of public transport interact with our ticketing solution
implement new features into our mobile application
maintain mobile application and flutter web dashboards
design and develop automated tests to ensure that our mobile application runs perfectly
We are looking for a working student with up to 20 hours per week. Sadly we can't provide internships.
skills in flutter / dart (doesn’t matter if reached through private projects or in professional environment)
experience in mobile app development (iOS and Android)
enrolled at university
interest to learn other programming languages as needed
- Flexible working hours (work when you are most productive)
- Relaxed atmosphere (flat hierarchies and a relaxed working environment)
- Up-to-date tech stack (latest technologies and modern working methods)
- Challenges (exciting and challenging fields of activity)
- Self-realization (freedom to bring in and implement your own ideas)
- Impact (develop a great product that can have an impact on millions of people every day)
- Workplace (create your own workplace according to your wishes)
- Healthy snacks (fruits and nuts as a snack for in between)
- Office accessories (coach and plants provide a relaxed atmosphere)
- Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Teilzeitjob, Minijob
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?