As a startup dedicated to public transport, our vision is to make buying tickets for passengers as easy as possible. Therefore, we are developing a ticketing system that automatically detects beginning and end of a ride. Based on the detection, it is possible to provide passengers with the cheapest tickets.
The problem we are trying to solve is challenging: developing a reliable ride detection algorithm based on data from smartphone sensors while creating a solution that attracts both passengers and public transport providers.
We value active collaboration and independent work. We believe that together we can build a great solution that will have a major impact on public transport.
contribute your own ideas to an innovative ticketing solution and shape the future of mobility
design and implement Go microservices with great features (e.g. best price calculator, ticket generator, …)
work on the ride detection algorithm – our core of the ticketing solution
test and deploy microservices
use functions provided by smartphones (e.g. GPS, various sensors, …) to improve our ride detection algorithm
work with mathematical and geographical tools to calculate routes of rides
experience with test deployment (CI / CD)
excellent skills in working with docker, Kafka and or Kubernetes
interest to learn more programming languages as needed
passion about solving challenging problems
- Flexible working hours (work when you are most productive)
- Relaxed atmosphere (flat hierarchies and a relaxed working environment)
- Up-to-date tech stack (latest technologies and modern working methods)
- Challenges (exciting and challenging fields of activity)
- Self-realization (freedom to bring in and implement your own ideas)
- Impact (develop a great product that can have an impact on millions of people every day)
- Workplace (create your own workplace according to your wishes)
- Healthy snacks (fruits and nuts as a snack for in between)
- Office accessories (coach and plants provide a relaxed atmosphere)
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Veröffentlicht am
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?