Product Manager (m/f/d) in Hamburg
As Product Owner (m/f/d) in our company your main task will be to analyze the needs of our customers and employees and to translate them into functions.
- MAIN TASK: You are responsible for driving and refining our product visions. You will analyze the needs of our customers and employees, translate them into functions and ensure their implementation in cooperation with our development team
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: You will take over the project coordination for our in-house software “Remdash” and manage complete products but also single features from conception to release and beyond
- PROCESS OPTIMIZATION: You will implement appropriate methods to collect and analyze user feedback and needs. You will work closely with our CTO and our development team and will be the interface to our other teams
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT:
You will take care of the project backlog and take over the planning and execution of sprints and releases. You will also work on the analysis, conception and prioritization of user stories
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: You will create presentations and other information material about our software for sales and inbound marketing. You will also present our product solutions or individual features to clients and employees.
- STUDIES: You have a good or very good university degree in Tech, IT or Marketing or a comparable background
- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: You have 2 to 3 years of professional experience and proven success in the development of digital products, ideally in an agency or start-up environment
- STRUCTURE & CREATIVITY: You are organized, communicative and creative. You are full of ideas with which you contribute to the continuous development of Remazing and our software
- HANDS-ON MENTALITY & MOTIVATION: You are always motivated to expand your knowledge, work solution-oriented, and perceive challenges as opportunities
- LANGUAGE: You are fluent in English. German skills are nice-to-have but not a must-have. Other languages are an advantage.
- Motivating company culture
- Our team doesn’t only stand out because of its performance-orientation but also due to the collegial and humorous atmosphere. We love to spend time with each other at work but also outside of our office. We have weekly ‘knowledge-sharing-lunches’, regular team events and legendary parties.
- Steep learning curve & attractive perspectives
- You will work with an excellent team. Amazon is one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. This is why the success factors at this unique marketplace are constantly under change. A strong team is key to keep up with this speed, to solve everyday challenges and to identify and realise new sales potentials for our clients. Consequently, every single team member is important for our success and gets challenged and supported on an individual basis.
- Free (healthy) snacks & fruits
- Free coffee & drinks
- Home Office
- Education Budget (e.g. German classes for international employees)
- Free sports sessions with private trainer
- MacBook & accessories
- Weekly knowledge-sharing lunches with internal and external speakers
- The best parties & events
- Ticket for public transport in Hamburg
- And a beautiful office in the city centre with an amazing view over Hamburg
Unser Jobangebot Product Manager (m/f/d) klingt vielversprechend? Dann freuen wir uns auf eine Bewerbung über Campusjäger by Workwise.
Bei unserem Partner Campusjäger kann man sich in nur wenigen Minuten ohne Anschreiben für diesen Job bewerben und den Status der Bewerbung live verfolgen.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Veröffentlicht am
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!