We are on a mission to redefine convenience retail. We are a passionate and experienced founding team with previous start-up experience and roots at Bain & Company and HelloFresh. We are backed by one of the most prominent early-stage Venture Capital firms to fuel our growth. We have recently launched our product and are now recruiting our first key employees.
To support our rapid growth, we are looking for a Venture Development Intern who will gain a lot of entrepreneurial knowledge by helping us launching in Cologne.
- Your tasks will involve topics around warehouse, delivery, and rider management.
- You will lead & develop a team taking care of the dark warehouse operations while assisting with tasks as necessary. You will be responsible for strategic demand planning & inventory accuracy of your dark store.
- You will ensure optimal product quality and high customer satisfaction.
- You make sure our operations are cutting edge and ready to scale with you to other districts, cities, countries.
- You will analyze data around sales, customers, and delivery to make informed decisions.
- You will communicate with many different stakeholders, e.g. suppliers, bike crew, shift leads, partners, founders.
- You will be at the forefront of our business, executing many different kinds of operations and expansion projects. You enable our growth.
- You will work closely with our warehouse managers & shift leads.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a top tier university.
- You have gained first experience in a fast-paced environment (consulting, startup, VC, etc.).
- You see yourself as an entrepreneur and you are eager to take the next steps. Managing one warehouse, managing a whole district, leading entire city operations and steering further expansion.
- You are willing to make us your mission and are ready to put a lot of hard work into making this business a success.
- You have a hands-on mentality and are willing to get your hands dirty, whilst never losing sights of the overall strategy.
- Your work is data-driven and you love translating data into actionable plans.
- You have very good communication skills and are proficient in both written and spoken English. German skills are advantageous.
- We are committed to investing in your steep learning curve.
- First-hand experience in the launch in Cologne.
- Great opportunity to build something impactful you can be truly proud of.
- Launching our own startup within the startup experience.
- A transparent company culture with flat hierarchies where everyone gives their absolute best.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?