There is the typical job. Arrive, push paper, depart, and repeat. Then there is a dedication at our company. Where you're encouraged to go further. To explore new paths. And to be a part of something far bigger than yourself. Because with us, changing the automotive world just comes with the job description.
- You contribute to the development of our Entreprise Interface
- You participate to the planning, development, implementation and maintenance of our cloud base services
- You thereby help to provide enhanced customer experience and support our processes
- You maintain an internal/external-facing cloud application
- You help us to interact with customers and to automate internal processes
- You define requirements for new features with intern stakeholders
- You develop new functionality in microservices architecture
- You integrate with internal infrastructure
- You have “Full-Stack” web development experience
- You are experienced with Go programming, SQL databases and Jira
- You ideally have skills in Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)
- You ideally are experienced in React.js, TypeScript, Python and UI / UX
- You pay attention to details, are self-organized and not afraid to ask questions or challenge assumptions
- You are security-minded and a team player
- You have a very good knowledge in English
- Modern office, state-of-the-art equipment
- Office located in the heart of the city
- Friendly, diverse, international, dynamic, challenging and open-minded working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to shape the future of infotainment with worldwide leaders of automotive field Continuous learning
- Great social events throughout the year
- Casual dress, to go with the casual atmosphere
- Free fruits, coffee and water
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?