What are you going to do:
During your suite stay you'll:
- Improve the quality standards of our Limehome by building strong relationships with our City Managers and Service Providers
- Use us as a stage for your ideas #buildyourownlimehome. Develop your own ideas and concepts which will bring our current processes to the next level whilst ensuring our guests a suite and #feellikehome experience
- Work closely with our self developed housekeeping app (PMS) and be in constant exchange with our Tech and Engineering team to improve it
- Be in constant exchange with internal and external stakeholders by coordinating and keeping everyone up to date
What we offer:
- Responsibility from day one with tasks that keep you on your feet.
- Regular feedback sessions and constant support from your team.
- An inspirational and relaxing working atmosphere.
- A perfect working day to be designed by you and organize your hours to your needs.
- A competitive salary that helps you enjoy life in Munich.
- Breakfast, coffee, tea, and whatever you need to start your day with.
- The best for last: A grand Limehome Team with suite adorable Limedogs to play with during your hours at work.
What we ask:
- Enrolled in a state-recognized university in bachelor in economics or related fields
- You are burning for Limehome's mission & vision just as we do
- You are enjoying university life and would like to gain your first professional experience in the fields Project Management and Operations
- You have strong control of the English and German language
- You take ownership, love to tackle challenges and issues while keeping cool in stressful situations
- You structure your work individually and love to use your analytical capabilities
- Your motto is "Nothing is impossible"! You are hands-on and approach things pragmatically and every challenge in a results-oriented way
We are a place for colleagues to be proud of and where everyone has an equal opportunity for learning, personal impact and growth. Apply now if you want to reshape the hotel industry with us!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
Zwischen 1.300€ und 1.700€ pro Monat
- Responsible for
- building relationships, business development
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Freizeit / Tourismus, Projektmanagement
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required
- Englisch, Deutsch