As Product Manager you are responsible for the development, marketing and maintenanace of molecular genetic products for our proprietary platform.
- Implement and coordinate product developments from product idea to the product launch
- Establish business plans and case reports
- Develop and execute market entry- and product sales strategies in coordination with global sales
- Create and provide product-related marketing material
- Lead and coordinate key projects and represent the company as wells as the product line at congresses, webinars etc.
- Proven experience in product management in molecular diagnostics, optimally in the field of oncology and/or companion diagnostics
- Completed biology/biochemistry/molecular biology/biomedical studies (Dipl./Msc./PhD) or similar study/education in natural science or medicine
- Goal-oriented attitude, an analytical mindset and the ability to work effectively with an interdisciplinary team is a prerequisite
- Ambitious, intrinsically motivated and efficient work attitude paired with strong problem-solving skills are characteristics that fit to us
- Experience to work in a regulated environment under ISO 13485 and 9001
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in German and English
- Willingness to travel on business
- Work in an innovative company with a cooperative working atmosphere
- A diverse environment with room for one‘s own initiative, new ideas and independent work
- Opportunities for further qualification and additional social benefits such as health provision, coffee and tea, fresh fruits and lunch discounts
Are you interested? Just send us your application via Campusjäger.
We are a biotech company with more than a decade of experience in developing, producing and distributing molecular diagnostic applications. Operating from our headquarter in Dresden, we are rapidly expanding our portfolio into new business areas. For the development and expansion of our operations, we are looking for dedicated team members, with a strong hands-on mentality and a passion to bring the company to the next level.
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 4 - 40
- Veröffentlicht am
- Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?