At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptional talent, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results. Would you like to be part of a highly dynamic team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Central Eastern Europe (CEE)? Do you have the business savvy, the willingness to learn, and drive to move out of your comfort zone to contribute to establishing Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
We are looking for outstanding intern or working student- to join the CEE Team at Amazon Web Services based in Berlin for 1 year as working student (20h/week).
It is as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
The candidate will be an integral part of the Central Eastern Europe Team leadership team focusing on expansion into new markets. The task will be to support the development of a growth strategy definition and support implementation for CEE Expansion Markets End-to-End and will help to prepare the intern for high profile jobs in strategic sales/business development/channel business. The intern will be fully integrated in all activities of the segment leadership and will help to drive sub-projects.
What we offer:
· Insights into the fast growing, dynamic world of the leading Cloud provider
· A diverse, multi-national work environment within our highly motivated team
· The chance for you to work on your own tasks with guidance from experienced members of the organization
· Flexible working days, based on your curriculum
· Important technical knowledge and AWS certifications about IT in general, Cloud and SaaS
· An understanding of the many career paths available at Amazon
· Above market average compensation
· You are studying business, economics, computer science, or a comparable field and are at least in the third semester of your bachelor's degree or in your master's degree
· You possess very strong written and verbal skills in English and ideally one of the following languages: Czech, Slovakian, Romanian, Hungarian, or Greek
· You are fascinated by technology and have solid basic IT knowledge
· You have a high ability to work independently and structure complex tasks
· You have a willingness to travel on an occasional basis
· Very good MS-Office knowledge, especially in Excel
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Kostenlos anmelden