Amazon in Munich is looking for a talented, smart, enthusiastic and highly analytical Senior Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d) in part-time to join the Amazon Fresh and Prime Now program, which is one of our most complex and growing businesses. The successful candidate will own developing business plans and overseeing supply chain and inventory management for a set of perishable grocery product categories. The Senior Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d) needs to work on cross-functional initiatives to improve customer experience and overall cost structure of the business.
· Manage inventory availability and inventory health including: improved in-stock, inventory planning, vendor operational improvement (efficiency, fill rates), forecasting, and shrink
· Drive cross-functional strategic initiatives to improve customer experience and overall cost structure of the business
· Drive complex business analysis to identify business opportunities to improve revenue and profitability
· Work with various internal teams to help drive tools and process improvements that affect purchasing and vendor management workflows
· Partner with internal teams to help drive tools and process improvements that affect purchasing and vendor management workflow, with emphasis on automating tasks that are currently performed manually
· Drive process improvement and operational excellence within our vendor community by reducing costs, defects, and lead times, while increasing innovation, automation, and economies of scale
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline
· Several years experience in general management, consulting, operations, project management, IT, retail, consulting and/or finance
· Fluency in English and German (C1 level)
· Highly analytical, capable of turning raw data into information and insights
· Exceptional attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!