At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and where ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
The Amazon EU Student Programs Team are looking for ambitious students to join us at the heart of our core business in Munich and work with Vendor Management team. As a Working Student with Consumer Electronics, you will work alongside our Vendor Success Program teams to support and manage the growing vendor base and maximizing its potential. You will work with multiple teams and stakeholders to improve and fine-tune existing processes and procedures identifying new potential area of efficiency within Retail business.
As Working Student with Consumer Electronics team your responsibility will include:
· Analyzing and diving deep EU product category’s performance across various operational and financial parameters. The responsibilities will also include identifying possible changes and presenting insights and recommendations to leadership stakeholders.
· Engaging with Vendor Success Programs team to share learnings and agree actions on joint complicated vendor problems or opportunity areas.
· Setup reporting to drive monthly leadership reviews providing business status updates vs. defined goals for financial year.
We are looking for an individual that is excited about learning and building a career in e-commerce, where he/she is able to:
· Think and act strategically and tactically delivering measurable results
· Take initiative and autonomously propose and implement new projects and ideas
· Solve ambiguous problems using structured thinking and data driven approach
· Effectively communicate and influence individuals at all levels of the organization.
· You currently live within comfortable commuting distance to Munich
· You are at least in the third semester of your Bachelor's degree or your Master's program, in relevant field of study
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English and German
· Previous internship with experience working on multiple projects
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!