Was du machen wirst:
What will be your key responsibilities;
- Oversee the camps and ensure the smooth running of them.
- Help plan the camp with the team of tutors and work together to create a fun, interactive two-week camp.
- Help communicate between children, tutors, the host families and parents if needed.
- At our camps English is taught through games, songs and activities in a fun summer camp environment in small towns throughout Italy, Austria & Germany in Summer 2020.
Was wir bieten:
- All training
- Main meals and transport between camps is provided
Was wir erwarten:
- Must have a High School degree
- Must have childcare or summer camp experience preferred
- Must have knowledge of the Italian or German language
- You must be 20 years old by 1st June 2020
- You must be full of energy and have a young but dependable mature outlook on life and work
- Must be adaptable & come with an open mind & a “go with the flow”, happy attitude
- Must be patient
- Must be ready to embrace a new culture that is different from your own
- Must have strong leadership & organisational skills
- Must be punctual
- Must have knowledge of the German or Italian language (however if you believe you would excel in this role without this skill, please still apply for a Camp Director position)
Bist du der ideale Kandidat? Dann bewirb dich jetzt und wir werden dich so schnell wie möglich kontaktieren.
It's the perfect summer job for students or recent graduates, especially in the language or education fields. It is a wonderful adventure for anyone who loves experiencing different cultures and meeting new people.
Come and join us for an unforgettable summer!
- Hauptschule, Realschule, Fachabitur, Abitur, Hochschule/Universität
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 30 - 40
- Teilzeitjob, Ferienjob, Minijob
200,00€ pro Woche
- Verantwortlich für
- Be an energetic Camp Director in a fun summer camp environment.
- Veröffentlicht am
- Freizeit / Tourismus, Training
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?