For the Manufacturing Technologies division in Limbach-Oberfrohna (near Chemnitz) we are looking for a committed intern (m/f/diverse) for at least 3 months starting as of now. Low hardware costs and high computing power once again bring the topic of Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV) into focus. Although these have been in production for years, they are very expensive and require expensive orientation sensors. Based on a Raspberry PI and Arduino, a prototype is to be developed that is suitable as an autonomous transport system for production.
- Introduction to the topic of AGVs for shop floor applications as well as the hard and software modules
- Support during software development and implementation using ROS (Robot Operation System)
- Integration of sensor and actuator modules
- Ensure a safe communication between the submodules
- Participation in the design of algorithm for sensor fusion, path planning, obstacle avoidance, parking
- Student (m/f/diverse) with background from from IT, Mechatronic e.g. Informatic, Mechatronic, Microsystem technique, Automatization, Embedded Systems
- Good knowledge of programming, especially in ROS, (Robot Operating System) and controller theory
- Basic knowledge of electronics and manual skills (e.g. soldering)
- Knowledge of MATLAB, C/C++, Python, Gazebo as well experience with Arduino and Raspberry PI is an advantage
- High level of commitment pronounced analytical ability and precise, independent working methods
- Very good English Skills in writing and speaking
- We would like to continue the relationship until a successful thesis
The Powertrain division focuses on efficient and clean vehicle drive systems. Here, the division works to improve the performance of injection systems, turbochargers, transmission control units, sensors, actuator systems and exhaust-gas aftertreatment. At the same time, it paves the way for the electrification of vehicles with efficient systems technology and economical vehicle integration
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?