Do you want to work for one of the most exciting and fast-moving companies in Europe? Do you want to be excited to go to work? Feel like the work you do, makes a difference and makes life much easier for many customers? Well now it is your chance! MODOMOTO & The Cloakroom are now looking for motivated Working Students to support our Customer Service Team in our Berlin office.
If you want to help us to create and maintain a positive and on-going customer experience and you are fluent in Dutch, this is the right position for you!
This is what you can expect:
- You will support our Customer Service Team and transmit customer request into our CRM-System
- You are responsible for both maintaining the customer database as well as return slips
- You will assist the personal shoppers with any requests regarding customer care Maintaining the outstanding payments and overdue boxes that has yet to be returned to us
- You will be part of a multicultural team that has a flair for providing the best customer experience
Have we peaked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your CV and whatever you
think might be relevant. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us anytime! Your contact person is Natalia Stachowiak.
Was wir bieten
- You can expect interesting tasks, an attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin
- a dynamic, highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy
- a lot of options
Was wir erwarten
- Eingeschriebene/r Student/in an einer staatlich anerkannten Hochschule
- We are all about putting the customers first and this has to be the most important drive for you as well
- Customer- and service-oriented mentality, a real problem solver!
- Excellent professional language skills in Dutch and English
Bist du für diese Stelle geeignet? Dann klicke auf den 'Jetzt bewerben' button und wir kontaktieren dich so bald wie möglich!
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 10 - 20
9,00€ pro Stunde
- Verantwortlich für
- see job description
- Administration / Verwaltung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Niederländisch