Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Be the global expert on their assigned regions and countries,
understanding the market dynamics, customer / competitor insights
and translate this into clear actionable and aligned priorities for
execution or capability development
- Ensure launch / competitive enabling insights / activities are
built with country perspectives and rolled out effectively across
- Participate Global Brand planning / StraCo for inline and
- Collaborate with key markets in country brand and launch plans,
indications including management of "go to launch" LCM milestones
by working with markets for senior regional and global management
- Maximise revenue in responsible markets / regions through close
global / regional and local cooperation
- Ensure execution of global strategy and local level, capture
learnings and best practices for transfer. and execution
(including, but not exclusively targeting , segmentation,
innovation and other execution projects)
- Manage LOE initiatives / Supply when in scope
- Lead complex global projects across multiple functions or
geographies to completion
Who you are
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or
Health Science with long-term experience in Marketing within
Pharmaceutical industry in a global Marketing role
- Understanding of medical and scientific topics and issues
- Good knowledge of relevant pharmaceutical data sources; both
internal and external (NBRx, LRx, Epi databases, IMS, etc.)
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
- Experience in Marketing, Sales or Training functions at country
level highly desirable
- Strong leadership competencies as well as customer orientation,
- Proactive attitude towards tasks and rapid grasp
- Strong team orientation and communication skills
- Fast learner and eager to improve
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?