Learnship Networks GmbH is looking for a Junior Test Administrator (m/f) to join our international Test Administration team within our Pedagogical Course Management department in Cologne, Germany. The selected candidate is ideally able to work up to 40 hours a week for a duration of two years.
Learnship is a global language learning provider founded in 2008 and headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction, connecting students and trainers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom. Our trainers are located across the globe and can teach from the convenience of their homes while receiving support with a global reach from our Pedagogical Department in Cologne.
- Processing language level test results
- Creating language level test reports and test certificates
- Test planning (test assignment and checking course progress) in our internal system
- Conducting training sessions
- Communicating with our Freelance Language Trainers and internal departments
Was wir bieten:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company
- The possibility to use your English language skills on a daily basis
- Working with our innovative, future-oriented product
- An international team that enjoys challenges with flat hierarchies
- Perks such as fresh fruit and soft drinks, as well as team events
Was wir erwarten:
- You completed your degree in Languages, Pedagogy, Communications or a similar course of studies
- Fluent English skills (B2+) are required, any other language skills are a plus
- Enthusiasm for the product
- First work experience in an administrative role is a plus
- A high-level of comfort with technology, very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Great attention to detail
- You are energetic, proactive and highly-motivated with a friendly personality
- You enjoy working in a multinational team
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Karrierestarter, Vollzeitstelle (mit Erfahrung), Vollzeitstelle
- Administration / Verwaltung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch