STRAMMER offers internships across Europe (Paris, Brussels, London, Frankfurt, Madrid and Barcelona)
STRAMMER is an international leading player in recruitment in Middle Management and Top Management, Talent Management and Outplacement across the Life Sciences industry (pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology, medical equipment).
STRAMMER created the Full Talent Solution®, the first integrated offer of solutions tailored to meet the challenges of its clients.
Some key figures:
10 offices around Europe
42 consultants and coaches
500 projects in 2016 across Europe
35% increase per year
In a young and dynamic team of consultants and recruitment managers, you will be responsible for:
- Definition of the most appropriate sourcing strategy,
- Executive Search by direct approach and sourcing on social networks,
- In-depth telephone interviews,
- Follow-up of the recruitment and integration process of candidates.
You are a student in HR, Business School, Pharmacy or Engineering School?
You are dynamic, persistent and have good level of communication?
You are rigorous, ingenious and recognized for your analysis skills and power of conviction?
Well then you have the necessary capabilities to be a great Executive Researcher!
What we offer:
STRAMMER offers you a know-how on strategic recruitment techniques for various projects (R&D, production, sales, marketing, medical affairs ...).
With a key support role such as this one, you will benefit from a real support and will be trained to become an Executive Researcher expert!
You will develop proper market knowledge (Life Sciences) as well as your relational skills.
You will also gain insight on the commercial/business aspects as you will be speaking directly with Senior Management from a variation of companies.
- Currently studying
- Previous work experience preferred (not necessarily in recruitment)
- Higher education
- Fluent in English and German.
- Any other European language is a huge plus.
- Education Level
- Abitur, Fachabitur, Realschule, Hochschule/Universität
- Type of Contract
- Praktikum, Trainee
500€ pro Monat
- Verantwortlich für
- Researching, consulting, interviewing
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Personalwesen / HR, Projektmanagement
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred