Software Developer Intern in Berlin
Kamger is a young company offering services to property managers and private customers. On it's vertically integrated platform Kamger.de customers can book a pest control service and soon many more online.
Right now we are a team of four young and dynamic people, looking for a motivated new colleague that likes to build something new and grow with us!
Since we are a young and newly founded startup we are currently seeking a motivated full-time Software Developer to join our team!
Instead of maintaining legacy systems you will be building a variety of tools, innovative features and launch new products with us.
- Prioritise, plan and build features and tools
- develop the app further
- enhance infrastructure and processes
- implement new features on the website and app
Was wir bieten:
What we offer:
- flexible working hours
- quick decision-making processes
- short and open communication flows
- flat hierarchies
- job offer for a full time position possible
Was wir erwarten:
- Sie befinden sich am Ende Ihres (Bachelor- oder Master-) Studiums.
- … are currently a student/have completed, a bachelors or masters in computer science or similar field
- … or have at least 3 years experience, working in a similar job
- ... have pronounced hands-on-mentality
- ... and your english skills are strong (german is a plus)
- … and most importantly: You like to work on problems and want to learn and grow!
- Praktikum, Vollzeitstelle, Werkstudentenstelle
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?