French-speaking Customer Support Manager (m/f) in Köln
Learnship Networks is looking for a French-speaking Customer Support Manager (m/f) to join
our team in Cologne, Germany for a duration of two years.
Learnship is a global language learning provider founded in 2008 and headquartered in
Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in
live online instruction, connecting students and language trainers from all over the world by
video-conference in an interactive online classroom. Our freelance trainers are located worldwide
and are able teach from the convenience of their homes, while our customers can also
learn flexibly from their offices or homes.
Customer Support Manager (m/f)
The role as French-speaking Customer Support Manager (m/f) will be providing professional customer and trainer support, mainly for French-speaking clients.
- Customer Support (via phone / video conference / email)
- Assisting employees of key clients from all over the world
- Organization and scheduling of language training courses
- Introduction to our virtual classroom in French and English, if applicable also in other languages
- Communication and collaboration with other internal departments
- Administration, documentation
Was wir bieten:
Learnship offers you:
- A friendly working atmosphere with plenty of room for your own development
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company
- The possibility to use your French and English language skills on a daily basis
- Working with our innovative, future-oriented product
- An international team that enjoys challenges with flat hierarchies
- Perks like fresh fruit and drinks as well as team events
- The opportunity to start a career in Germany
Was wir erwarten:
- Native-level fluency in French and very good English skills required, other language skills are a plus
- Educational background in languages, pedagogy, tourism, business or a similar field
- Ideally has first work experience in customer service / support, outbound calling, administration or project management
- A good level of comfort with technology and MS Office
- Excellent communication skills, highly organized and structured working style
- Is energetic, highly-motivated and likes working in a multicultural team
- Is able to balance multiple tasks and priorities flexibly and exudes professionalism and competence
- Vollzeitstelle (mit Erfahrung), Vollzeitstelle
- Administration / Verwaltung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Französisch