Working Student (f/m) - Business Development in Berlin
Phiture is a Berlin consultancy that helps apps grow - our goal is to improve mobile app usage with the help of our industry-acclaimed frameworks - the Mobile Growth Stack and ASO Stack. We specialise in mobile growth strategies, app store optimization (ASO) and mobile marketing automation. We support a number of large international brands such as Skyscanner and Headspace as well as fast-growing startups in growing and improving their apps.
We're looking for someone to help us out with preparing reports and supporting us with providing mobile app consulting for our clients. You will support our mobile growth team and be involved in developing a marketing strategy and handling important day-to-day activities of a start-up. You get to work with one of the world's leading ASO agencies, with well known apps, in exciting Berlin, in a friendly and laid-back work atmosphere in a converted Deli.
What we offer:
- Support us in gathering and analysing data to prepare reports for clients to drive downloads of their mobile apps
- Work with the team on developing and executing marketing strategies
- Managing databases, updating spreadsheets and presentations
- Get involved with our mobile growth knowledge base and publications
- Help us with handling financial, HR and other day-to-day administration
- Support other mobile marketing related activities of the company
- Need to be a full-time student at a German university studying Business, Marketing, IT, Data Science, Finance or related field
- Enthusiasm for mobile app industry and interested in tech
- Excellent IT skills (Excel, PowerPoint & more), ability to quickly adapt to and learn to use various new online data tools
- Experience working with and analysing different types of data
- Outstanding English written communication and verbal presentation skills
- Structured and organized and independent working style with attention to detail
- Open to startup culture, open to change and eager to help out in different areas
- Willing to support our team for 20 hours a week
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for getting results
Bonus skills:Experience in working in a business or marketing environmentExperience with HTML and Google AnalyticsDesign knowledge/experienceMotivated toward a career within start-upsGerman language
- Teilzeitjob, Nebenjob/Wochenendjob, Werkstudentenstelle
- Administration / Verwaltung, Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Abitur, Hochschule/Universität
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?