VR First is connecting VR/AR developers worldwide helping them to commercialize their ideas and become successful
entrepreneurs. Our core mission is to democratize VR/AR development, making innovation happen in areas outside
Silicon Valley. Working with many industry leaders, top academic institutions and global developers, we are now looking
for ambitious individuals to join our team. Find more information at www.vrfirst.com.
- Preparation of social media posting, online marketing, campaigns & newsletters
- Market research, financial forecasting, budgeting and planning
- Establishing guidelines and processes for the VR First community
- Aid in producing web design materials
- Finding new optimization opportunities
- Community management of industry partners, academia and developers
- Identifying and developing innovative solutions to drive added value
- Performing regular audits of competitive products
- Closely work with the founders and advisors
What we offer
- Gain practical insight & experience in the VR/AR Industry!
- Establish life-long connections & expand your professionalnetwork.
- Become part of a young, diverse team with global outlook and ambitions
- Benefit from flexible working conditions, focused on results and not on face time
- You shape your work. A startup has open roles and tasks in all departments. Decide for yourself where you want to build your expertise
- Develop skills for a career in: Business Development, PR, Marketing, Project Management, and more
- that you are an English speaker (Strong grasp of both written and spoken; German NOT required)
- have a superb grasp of cross-cultural communication, including presentation skills (both written and spoken)
- Preferred excellent major in: Finance, Marketing, Advertising, Communication Studies or Business
- have a deep-seated fascination in innovation & technology, particularly VR/AR
- Strong creative writing & critical thinking skills
- Ability to work in teams and under little supervision
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work while under pressure
- Desire to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to prioritize
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Teilzeitjob, Nebenjob/Wochenendjob, Praktikum, Freiwilligenarbeit
- Type of Job
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Cover Letter Required