About Market Logic:
Too much data, not enough insights! Companies invest millions in market research, syndicated data, social media, analytics, etc. to understand consumers and monitor business performance. But reuse of past research and systematic knowledge-building is rare. Market Logic is a software company that's changing the way companies build consumer understanding and use it in innovation, marketing and sales. It's the platform for the CMO and VP Insights to truly become a consumer-centric organization. That's why our marketing information systems are used by global brands like Unilever, Coca-Cola, Johnson & Johnson and many more in verticals like CPG/FMCG, Finance, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and more.
We are a young and fresh team. Walk around our headquarters in Berlin, Germany and you'll see an open multi-cultural environment, where co-workers talk passionately about how to transform innovation, marketing, and sales. Every Market Logicer believes that market research and consumer data should be more effective and that software can make it easier to manage and far more powerful.
- Together with our experienced marketing consultants, you will analyse our client’s market research to extract the main findings.
- As the marketing reports are mostly in English and you will write the extracted findings in English. As a result, flawless English skills are a must.
- English on native speaker level
- Perfect written English, preferably you have been studying or living in English speaking countries (no German necessary, but of course no problem if you speak it!)
- Fluency in other additional languages are a plus, especially French and Dutch, but not necessary
- Preferably a university degree in the fields of Psychology, Economics, Marketing, Communication, Media Studies, Social Sciences or similar
- Readiness of mind, analytical thinking, flexibility, the ability to act independently and at your own responsibility, team- mindedness are skills we highly appreciate
- You should be familiar with MS Office products
- Experience in marketing or market research, customer support, consulting is a plus
- Flexible working hours in accordance with your university schedule
- Close cooperation with experienced Consultants
- Comprehensive learnings from marketing and market research from the world's leading FMCG companies
- Options for a permanent position in a rapidly growing, internationally oriented company
- Competitive compensation
- Possibility to advance into other roles within our fast growing company after a couple of months
- And a daily dose of fresh fruits in the office to keep you healthy :)
- Abitur, Fachabitur, Hochschule/Universität
- Beratung / Consulting, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?