Learnship is a global language learning provider founded in 2008 and headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom. Our teachers are located across the world, are able to teach from the convenience of their homes and receive support with a global reach from our Pedagogical Department in Cologne.
Learnship Networks GmbH, part of the Bertelsmann media group, is looking for full-time Coordinators to join our international Course Management team in Cologne, Germany. The selected candidates must be willing to begin as soon as possible and be available to work 40 hours a week for a minimum of 12 months.
- Answer external requests from F2F partner schools
- Teacher administration & support
- Assisting teachers with technology, logistics, material etc.
- Course organisation
- Attendance Reporting
- Team reporting
Was wir bieten
- A nice working atmosphere with plenty of room for your own development
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company
- The possibility to use your language skills on a daily basis
- Working around our innovative, future-oriented product
- An international team that enjoys challenges with flat hierarchies
- Classics like fresh fruit and drinks on as well as team events
- The opportunity to start a career in Germany
Was wir erwarten
- Fluency in English (B2+)
- Fluency in German or French is a plus
- Ideally work experience in Language Training
- Has a background in Pedagogy, Linguistics, Business or a similar field
- Excellent organizational skills
- High-level of comfort with technology
- Affinity for data analysis, accurate way of working
- Enthusiasm for the product
- Energetic, highly-motivated and flexible with a friendly, outgoing personality
- A ‘hands-on´ mentality and pro-active approach
- Enjoys working in a multilingual team
We are looking forward to your application!
Please note that applications from those who have the legal right to live and work in Germany are strongly preferred.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please email your CV and cover letter (incl. your salary requirement and your availability) to Kerstin Tisch
- Administration / Verwaltung, Pädagogik / Nachhilfe
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch