- Organising and taking care of administrative tasks, as well as supporting our team with new processes and structures
- Setting up test environments for network hardware
- Soldering (it's fun!)
- Organizing and keeping track of our hardware
- Helping non tech team members getting started
- You are an enrolled student with advanced computer skills and some knowledge of Linux
- You are comfortable with setting up computer networks
- You have preferably some coding skills in shell
- You are experienced with open source
- You are able to work independently
- Nice to have: Knowledge of openwrt
If you are interested in this challenging position and environment, just klick on "JETZT BEWERBEN"
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?