International Recruitment Internship
Are you looking for International Business Work Experience to massively enhance your CV? We are currently searching for a student to join our dynamic international recruitment team as a recuirtment intern for Germany! The internship is at the StudentJob Head Office in Amsterdam, starting in June/July 2017 for a period of six months! During your internship you will get extensive training and a competitive international salary.
StudentJob is an international company that has been successfully launched in many European countries including Germany, Spain, Austria, Sweden, France and The Netherlands and the UK. Your role will be crucial in ensuring StudentJob UK’s continued success. It is essential you enjoy interacting with people because you will responsible for the recruitment & selection of new employees. Of course, extensive training and support is provided to help ensure you reach your full potential.
- You are responsible for the recruitment process for the German department of StudentJob
- You handle the process from the time candidates apply, to the time you propose them to the clients
- Maintain contact with both clients and candidates, via phone and email
- Screen candidates CVs and cover letters
- Conduct phone and Skype interviews with applicants
Was wir bieten:
- An innovative, friendly, and young office - it is hard work, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing!
- Creative freedom, independent management of projects & acquisition of various recruitment techniques
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement surrounded by dynamic, international colleagues
- A competitive European placement salary (€550,-) & reimbursement of travel expenses (max. €200,- p.m.)
- Possibility of an Erasmus grant
- International work experience- this is highly sought after and valued by employers, setting you aside from other candidates when applying for future positions
- Bonus system to earn extra days off
- Free lunch, snacks and all the coffee you can drink (and free beer on Friday afternoons)
- Ping-Pong tournaments, boat trips and much more!
Was wir erwarten:
- German is your native language and you are fluent in English
- Enthusiasm and interest in recruitment
- Proactive indivdidual, creative and goal-oriented thinking
- Must be a student currently enrolled at a university or business school
- Available for 6 months
- Amsterdam, Ausland, Berlin, München, Augsburg, Bamberg, Nürnberg, Würzburg, Erlangen, Passau, Bayreuth, Potsdam, Frankfurt (Oder), Cottbus, Stuttgart, Mannheim, Heidelberg, Karlsruhe, Freiburg, Tübingen, Ulm, Bremen, Hamburg, Frankfurt am Main, Darmstadt, Kassel, Gießen, Wiesbaden, Schwerin, Rostock, Greifswald, Hannover, Hildesheim, Osnabrück, Göttingen, Lüneburg, Köln, Düsseldorf, Dortmund, Duisburg, Bochum, Essen, Gelsenkirchen, Bonn, Münster, Paderborn, Aachen, Wuppertal, Mainz, Kaiserslautern, Koblenz, Trier, Saarbrücken, Dresden, Leipzig, Chemnitz, Magdeburg, Halle (Saale), Kiel, Flensburg, Lübeck, Erfurt, Jena
- Personalwesen / HR
- Abitur, Hochschule/Universität
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch