Werkstudent f/m User Advocacy Working Student in Berlin
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life.
With already more than 35 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a
USER ADVOCACY WORKING STUDENT to join the team in unu’s headquarter in Berlin.
WE ARE UNU
We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to create the mobility solution, that fully connects people to their city.
unu is an urban mobility brand that launched its first product, an electric scooter, in 2014. The unu scooter offers you a new way of mobility as they are equipped with portable batteries and sold directly to consumers and business customers - so unu stands for fair prices for your mobility by eluding dealer costs. After a successful rollout in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, unu is now expanding into further European countries.
With already more than 35 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are now looking for a strong USER ADVOCACY WORKING STUDENT to join the team in unu's headquarter in Berlin.
As part of our service experience & operations department you will be supporting our operations and user advocacy team.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Interact with our customers on a daily basis and support them with their needs and questions
- Be the users' representative within unu and ensure a customer centric view at everything we do
- Find new communication channels and trigger exchange between our users and us
- Develop & build effective and outstanding communication concepts that improve our information flow with our users
- Work in a closely-knit team of user advocacy, sales, home delivery, and after-sales/service
- You identify yourself with unu's vision and culture
- You care about delighting our users with the best possible solution at all times
- You are communicative, engaged and know how to moderate a dialogue
- You know your way around the web, have experience with forums and communication tools
- You are fluent in German and English (french, dutch and more languages are a big plus)
- You are currently studying and enrolled in a university (the subject does not matter tremendously)
- You have approximately 12-18 hours time per week
- You will get your own unu to unlock Berlin's potential - furthermore we offer:
- A highly diverse and vibrant set of people with a strong cultural bond and space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- 11€ per hour
- A creative workspace in Kreuzberg
- Healthy snacks, drinks and meals
- Free yoga sessions
If you like to be considered for this role, please submit the following:
- Short motivational letter
- Work and university certificates
- Ability to start
- Berlin, Berlin
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Englisch, Deutsch