work directly on own projects in the area of product development and daily project...
actively shape the product with your...
work closely with the founder and support him with management topics (financing,...
- work directly on own projects in the area of product development and daily project management
- actively shape the product with your ideas
- work closely with the founder and support him with management topics (financing, business development)
- learn about agile software development and state-of-the-art IT processes
- work with the latest technologies
- no coffee making – real and direct responsibility
Your personal skills
- you are a hands on business student with IT-affinity or the passion to develop it
- you are willing to enter new territory and experience a steep learning curve
- you work with a 'can do' attitude – you see solutions, not problems
- you have a very structured and efficient working style – you are on top of multiple projects at all times
- you communicate fluently in English (German would be a 'plus' but not necessary)
We offer you…
- plenty of opportunity to experience real hands startup flair and a good overview about what is essential for succeeding when starting off
- high flexibility to introduce own ideas and to shape the product
- working with a founder, who knows his business and can offer you many insights
- an excellent opportunity to improve your project management skills
- awesome colleagues, who are fun to drink one or two beers with
- a fridge with as much Club Mate as you want ;)
Further infos and process
- time and place: from mid-march on, Berlin Kreuzberg
- no cover letter, no CV, please. A short but precise e-mail to Erik (email@example.com) with links to your business/social profiles are enough. Any mail gets answered.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, Sales / Vertrieb
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?