Project Manager CRM (m/f) in Berlin
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Accountable for setting up reporting structures and providing regular status and actuals
reportings for all workstreams
• Support the program mangement in the creation and implementation of methodology and
concepts assuring a successful execution of each individual project part of the global
• Responsible for the monitoring of program, project and workstream budgets
• Accountable for the monitoring and transparent reporting (dashboards) of the program
progress, risks, milestones, issues and deliverables
• Support project and program management in the escalation management process
• Together with procurement drive procurement processes for managed services and licenses
and support the related monthly accrual process
• Support activities related to the on-/offboarding of external resources
• Plan and organize steering committee meetings including the follow-up of tasks (ad-hoc
requests as well as administrative tasks) to ensure they are completed
Who you are
• University degree in economics, computer science or a comparable degree
• Several years of working experience in large IT projects in an international project
• Several years of experience in project management within the life science industry and in
the area of cloud solutions
• Quality management and problem-solving skills
• Analytical and conceptual skills
• Diplomatic and persuasive working style as well as the ability to establish and maintain
relations with stakeholders on various levels
• Being open-minded and challenging the status quo
• Willingness to travel on a local and international scale
• Proven effective communication skills, both written and verbal required, including the ability
to articulate concepts and ideas in English
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.de, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectation.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?