Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Drive the implementation of superior business strategies, guidelines and principles
with regard to S&T (segmentation and targeting) tasks
• Reference point for M&Sx (Marketing and Sales Excellence) - S&T implementation topics in
6 must-win countries (i.e. USA, China, Japan, Germany, France, Brazil) and regions
• Conduct strategic analysis in a broad range of topics and drive process of KPI reportings
• Validate and challenge report figures and commentaries through close country collaboration
before final submission of reports
• Make recommendations for further strategic development as well as co-development and
co-execution of global learning services (e.g. eLearnings) on segmentation and targeting for
all capability target levels including coaching of participants and knowledge center content
• Carry out maturity self-assessments on S&T with must-win countries for must-win brands,
advising and challenging local stakeholders
• Coordinate the development and perform the controlling of subordinated business
strategies, related business plans and budgets
• Support strategic planning and evaluate strategic options of relevant unit
• Drive actively M&Sx cockpit as pillar owner
• Manage access, sustain and enhance content and structure for initiative planning,
diagnostics (e.g. maturity self-assessments on S&T, tracking and monitoring services
• Act as trusted partner (m/f) and advisor (m/f) for strategic development and play an active
role in organization and realization of global M&Sx events - such as summit, annual brand
conference, president`s club awards, internal workshops
Who you are
• Academic degree in marketing, business or similar combined with MBA
• Long-term operational experience in pharma sales or marketing, preferably in a customer
facing role and many years of experience in international environment
• Successfully conducted segmentation & targeting projects in subsidiaries
• Excellent project management and networking skills
• Capable to effectively communicate complex methods, outcome and its impact on
business to stakeholders
• Ability to work within a global team framework and a multiple-cultural environment
• Strong analytical skills along with sound business orientation
• Strategic thinker (m/f) who takes delight in tapping into new fields without established
routines and processes
• Fluency in English, both orally and in writing, further languages will be advantageous
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.de, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectation.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?