For Group Marketing, Media & Partnerships we are searching for...
Account Manager (m/f)
15.10.2016 - - F-49-2016 Pos....
Sales and account management of both internal (contractors) and external (hotels) to manage existing...
For Group Marketing, Media & Partnerships we are searching for a
Account Manager (m/f)
15.10.2016 - - F-49-2016 Pos. 2
- Sales and account management of both internal (contractors) and external (hotels) to manage existing marketing contributions from hoteliers and deliver incremental revenues through up-selling, across all source markets
- Proactive, outbound sales calls and visits
- Understanding and evangelisation of hotel marketing platform: `Hotel Everywhere¿
- Creating marketing packages for hoteliers and managing reporting back to hoteliers and contractors
- Create and maintain relationships with Hoteliers to be able to identify opportunities for upsell
- Establish strong relationships with contractors and keep aligned with hotel marketing activity
- Strong, proven sales ability
- Energy and enthusiasm to sell consistently and pro-actively
- Management of sales/contracting team in fast paced, high volume environment
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability, and act on client goals and objectives
- Client management experience (internal and external) preferred, including ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines
- Proven track record of managing accounts by forging a strong relationship with clients, understand their objectives and recommend best strategies
- Marketing/media sales/hotel marketing contribution sales experience
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a new business environment
- Troubleshooting skills, with creative ability to overcome challenges · Strong client telephone experience but still be able to communicate effectively face to face
- Easily earns trust in all working relationshipsMust have excellent verbal, written communication and organisational skills
- Results-focused and driven, with a strong `can do¿ attitude¿ · Preferably able to speak different languages, a good understanding of cultural needs to enable good relationships with clients in other countries
Technical / professional qualifications:
- Digital Advertising: CPM/CPA metrics
- Sales database management experience
- Ad delivery software - inventory forecasting/management
- Understands revenue management (and associated cost)
- High computer literacy, with the ability to learn new systems and tools
In return, we offer a good salary and benefits package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business. Become a part of our vibrant Company and an exciting forward thinking business!
Please apply directly at email@example.com
Located in Oberursel
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, Freizeit / Tourismus
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?