Learnship Networks, part of the Bertelsmann media group, is headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction for business clients, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom. Our teachers all receive tailor-made induction training, are located across the world and are able to teach from the convenience of their homes.
Learnship is looking for one full-time junior staff member to join our Academy / Teacher Training & Quality Assurance team in Cologne, Germany. The (Junior) Coordinator-position offered has a duration of two years to start with. The selected candidates must be willing to start as soon as possible.
- Coordinate training appointments for team members
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms
- Organize and schedule training sessions in our internal database / system
- Provide trainers with administrative support
- Organize and support sessions and workshops
- Proofread and approve written feedback
- Manage the mock student database
Was wir bieten:
- The opportunity to gather relevant work experience in a strong business environment
- Excellent opportunity to learn more about the e-Training / high quality learning field
- Opportunities to further develop your administrative skills and use your foreign language skills
Was wir erwarten:
- Abschluss an Hochschule/Universität
- Fluency (B2+ or higher) in English
- Fluency in other European and/or Asian languages is a plus (e. g. German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese)
- Has a background in Pedagogy, Linguistics, Administration or a similar field
- Has some work experience as an assistant / an intern in administration, ideally in a language school
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Enthusiasm for the product
- High-level of comfort with technology
- Familiar with MS Office, very good MS Excel skills
- Affinity for data analysis, accurate way of working
- Highly-motivated with a friendly personality
- A ‘hands-on´ mentality and pro-active approach
- Enjoys working in an intercultural team
- Displays strong interpersonal communication skills
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Karrierestarter, Vollzeitstelle, Trainee
- Beratung / Consulting, Training
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?