(Junior) Coordinator, Learnship Academy (m/f) sought! in Köln
Learnship Networks, part of the Bertelsmann media group, is headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction for business clients, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom. Our teachers all receive tailor-made induction training, are located across the world and are able to teach from the convenience of their homes.
Learnship is looking for one full-time junior staff member to join our Academy / Teacher Training & Quality Assurance team in Cologne, Germany. The (Junior) Coordinator-position offered has a duration of two years to start with. The selected candidates must be willing to start as soon as possible.
- Coordinate training appointments for team members
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms
- Organize and schedule training sessions in our internal database / system
- Provide trainers with administrative support
- Organize and support sessions and workshops
- Proofread and approve written feedback
- Manage the mock student database
Was wir bieten:
- The opportunity to gather relevant work experience in a strong business environment
- Excellent opportunity to learn more about the e-Training / high quality learning field
- Opportunities to further develop your administrative skills and use your foreign language skills
Was wir erwarten:
- Abschluss an Hochschule/Universität
- Fluency (B2+ or higher) in English
- Fluency in other European and/or Asian languages is a plus (e. g. German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese)
- Has a background in Pedagogy, Linguistics, Administration or a similar field
- Has some work experience as an assistant / an intern in administration, ideally in a language school
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Enthusiasm for the product
- High-level of comfort with technology
- Familiar with MS Office, very good MS Excel skills
- Affinity for data analysis, accurate way of working
- Highly-motivated with a friendly personality
- A ‘hands-on´ mentality and pro-active approach
- Enjoys working in an intercultural team
- Displays strong interpersonal communication skills
- Karrierestarter, Vollzeitstelle, Trainee
- Beratung / Consulting, Training
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?