Learnship is a global language learning provider headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom.
Learnship is looking for one full-time junior staff member to join our Trainer Recruiting & Administration team in Berlin, Germany, for a duration of one or two years. The selected candidates must be willing to start as soon as possible.
Our ideal candidate:
- Native or native-level (C1+) English speaker
- Fluency (B1+ or higher) in German and/or French strongly preferred
- Has a background in Language Training, Recruiting or Office Administration
- Comfort with technology and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Organized, highly-motivated and flexible with a friendly, outgoing personality and excellent attention to detail
- Analyze long- and short-term trainer needs to fit company growth
- Recruit and select qualified language teachers around the world
- Coordinate Direct Recruiting campaigns for specialty recruiting needs
- Research and recommend new recruiting opportunities
- Screen candidates for suitability and coordinate interview process
- Maintain teacher records and assist management with special projects
- Create reports about applicant pool, candidate quality and recruitment sources for management
- Exciting working environment on international team
- Excellent entry-level opportunity with mentoring and room for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please apply via the "Jetzt bewerben"-Button with Junior Trainer Recruiting Coordinator" in the subject line.
We are looking forward to your application!