Junior QA Specialist (m/f) for our Learnship Academy sought! in Köln
Learnship is looking for one full-time junior staff member to join our Academy / Teacher Training & Quality Assurance team in Cologne, Germany. The Junior QA Specialist position offered has a duration of two years to start with. The selected candidates must be willing to start as soon as possible.
Learnship Networks, part of the Bertelsmann media group, is headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction for business clients, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom. Our teachers all receive tailor-made induction training, are located across the world and are able to teach from the convenience of their homes.
Our ideal candidate:
- Fluency (B2+ or higher) in English and French
- Fluency in other European and/or Asian languages is a plus (e. g. German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese)
- Has a background in Pedagogy or a similar field; ideally a Bachelor’s degree in Education or Languages
- CELTA qualification is a bonus
- Ideally has work experience in Language Training
- Excellent organizational skills
- Enthusiasm for the product
- High-level of comfort with technology
- High-level of comfort with MS Excel
- Highly-motivated with a friendly, outgoing personality
- A ‘hands-on´ mentality and pro-active approach
- Enjoys working in an intercultural team
- High-level of comfort working independently in an office environment and taking responsibility for personal projects
- Language trainer coaching
- Organize and deliver teacher training sessions
- Supporting current pool of trainers
- Further development of teacher’s skills possible
- Involvement in course management
- Customer Feedback management and analysis
- Quality Assurance management
- Ad-hoc collaboration in material development
- Maintaining and updating trainer databases (Excel and other) and documentation
- Exciting working environment in a strong business environment
- Excellent opportunity to gain work experience in the e-Training / learning high quality field
- Opportunities to further develop your languages skills and ongoing development in the pedagogical field
We are looking forward to your application!
Please note that applications from those who have the legal right to live and work in Germany are strongly preferred – we are not able to sponsor a work/residency permit. Please do include a scanned version of your work visa if required.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please click "Jetzt Bewerben" and send us your CV and cover letter (stating earliest availability) with "Junior QA Specialist” in the subject line.
- Köln, Köln
- Pädagogik / Nachhilfe, Management
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?