Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Support the overall planning, organization and implementation of internal marketing
• Work closely with the marketing communication team to ensure successful
implementation of communication projects
• Provide support with internal communication activities that have both local and
international outreach within Bayer
• Work with other communication teams in pharma to ensure flow of messaging
• Support with marketing related texts, monthly newsletters, Intranet, MS SharePoint
development, townhall preparations and other communication tasks
Who you are
• University degree in communication, marketing or business
• Interest in business communications, particularly in the pharma industry
• Profound Windows and MS Office knowledge
• Enjoy developing and implementing innovative ideas and creative concepts
• High degree of reliability, flexibility and ability to work in teams
• Self-initiative, able to grasp tasks and implement them quickly and efficiently
• Strong sense of responsibility
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
We offer a 6 months internship from 01/03/2017 (either compulsory or information internship). Please apply online submitting a cover letter, your CV, certificates, proof of enrollment, current transcript of records as well as internship guidelines of your university. Please indicate your earliest start date and timeframe in your application.>
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?