Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Contributing in interesting digital marketing projects for the division Consumer Health and
• Performing market analysis
• Developing digital strategies
• Driving digital marketing initiatives with international stakeholders
• Supporting kick-offs of new projects from scratch
• Developing pragmatic approaches to achieve project objectives
Who you are
• Currently pursuing a Master degree, either in a Business or Science discipline
• Experience in digital marketing, e-commerce and/or data analysis is a plus
• Ability to bring structure to undefined tasks and procedures
• Bring a high level of attention to detail and efficiency while working under tight deadlines and
on multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong interest in performance-driven marketing initiatives and innovative e-commerce
• Be enthusiastic, proactive and willing to build up skills daily
• Advanced knowledge in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills
• Advanced English skills, both spoken and written (other languages are a plus)
We offer a voluntary internship for the minimum duration of three months or a mandatory internship according to the required length. Please apply online submitting a cover letter, your CV, certificates, proof of enrollment as well as internship guidelines of your university.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?